[asterisk-dev] app_queue: wrapuptime is intermittently disregarded

Tomec Martin tomec at ipex.cz
Wed Dec 16 03:18:59 CST 2015

Hi all,

I am solving issue ASTERISK-19820 and want to write patch, but I am not sure if I am on good way. Let me explain the issue:
When agent in queue hangs up, his status is updated immediately, but the queue member lastcall time is updated after a while (after some logging etc.) in function update_queue. So when another caller wants to ring this agent, it gets new member status (not_inuse) and old queue member data (with old lastcall time). So wrapuptime is compared to wrong (old) lastcall time.

My supposed solution is:
Add new variable "is_in_call" to struct member
Set "is_in_call" to true, when the call starts.
Set "is_in_call" to false on hangup callback (in function update_queue).
Together with wrapuptime check also if "is_in_call" is set to true.

I don't know how to determine call start and I am not sure if the variable should be named "is_in_call". Any opinions are welcome.

Thanks,
Martin Tomec