[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon on Oct 13th, 2015 in Orlando, Florida - Asterisk Developers invited!

Stephen Davies stephen.l.davies at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:05:48 CDT 2015

On 14 August 2015 at 01:24, Rusty Newton <rnewton at digium.com> wrote:

> This year's AstriDevCon will be held Tuesday, October 13th, 2015 at the
> Loews Royal Pacific Resort[1] in Orlando, Florida, United States.

> [1] -
> http://www.asterisk.org/community/astricon-user-conference/venue-and-travel

Hi Rusty and the list,

Is it just me? - but when I try to book a room for two at the venue between
10/11 and 10/18 I'm told "Rooms are not available at any of the hotels at
Universal Orlando for your requested dates".

Is the GVRCAC2 group code correct? - that's the code that is put in for me
when I link from the Astricon site.

Thanks,
Steve