[asterisk-dev] Branches

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Sun Apr 19 20:45:22 CDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 4:42 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
> How do I push changes to my branches? If I try a git push my gerrit username/password doesn't work.

Hi Olle -

I hadn't yet updated the Gerrit Usage wiki page with instructions on
manipulating the team branches. I've gone ahead and updated it now
with a section on working with team branches:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Gerrit+Usage

While I've tested doing direct pushes with my account to a team
branch, it'd be good to have someone else test it out as well. If you
have a permissions problem, please paste the full command + error so I
can help track it down.

Thanks -

Matt

--