[asterisk-dev] Subjects for e-mails

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Apr 14 07:47:40 CDT 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:15 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
> Can we possibly have different Subject: lines in e-mails for a commit and for a review. Seems like
> everything is a "change in asterisk" now. I would like to be able to prioritize reading the
> commits.

I took a look at the Gerrit settings, and it doesn't appear to support that:

https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/user-notify.html

and:

https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/config-gerrit.html#sendemail

It does support having commits go to a separate list than reviews;
that should already be set up for the asterisk-commits list (although
the last tweaks on it just went in yesterday).

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Director of Technology