[asterisk-dev] Gerrit plugin suggestions

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Mon Apr 13 20:08:17 CDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 7:04 PM, George Joseph
<george.joseph at fairview5.com> wrote:

> menuextender:  Allows the creation of additional menu items.  I'd suggest
> using this for adding links to various wiki pages, git.asterisk.org, etc.
>
> reviewers-by-blame:  This might be a little too much but it automatically
> adds reviewers to a change based on who last changed the affected lines.
>
> wip:  Allows changes to be maked as Work-In-Progress.  Would be good for RFC
> changes.

wip plugin installed. You should now see a "Work in Progress" button
on reviews. Pressing that will cause the review to be marked as not
ready for review, and not show up in reviewers list of reviews.
Updating the patch set or setting it back to "Ready for Review" causes
it to show back up.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Director of Technology