[asterisk-dev] Review Request: DNS NAPTR/SRV Test plan for PJSIP

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Mon Apr 13 13:11:53 CDT 2015

I have created a wiki page [1] with a test plan for DNS NAPTR/SRV for
PJSIP. Please take a moment to have a look at the page and provide any
feedback (on this list, not on the page please) about the test plan. Are
there any test cases that I left out that should be covered? Are there
any test cases that need further explanation?

Any sections on the page that are "notes" (meaning they are yellow with
an exclamation point in the top-left corner) means that I have asserted
some interpretation of the relevant RFCs but that my assertion may be up
for debate. Please feel free to give counterarguments if you interpret
passages differently from me or if you know of real-world scenarios
where my interpretation will run into problems.

Thank you very much!

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=32375195