[asterisk-dev] Gerrit plugin suggestions

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Sun Apr 12 21:01:05 CDT 2015

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 7:04 PM, George Joseph
<george.joseph at fairview5.com> wrote:

> menuextender:  Allows the creation of additional menu items.  I'd suggest
> using this for adding links to various wiki pages, git.asterisk.org, etc.

Added. Right now I've just got it linking to the issue tracker and the
wiki. I'll add git.asterisk.org next.

Any other suggestions? Maybe the specific Gerrit usage page on the wiki?

> reviewers-by-blame:  This might be a little too much but it automatically
> adds reviewers to a change based on who last changed the affected lines.

If the project had less history, I think this would be a great idea.
As it is, I think we have a few people who would be ... surprised? ...
if they received an e-mail that they were a reviewer on an Asterisk
code review.

> wip:  Allows changes to be maked as Work-In-Progress.  Would be good for RFC
> changes.

I'll take a look at this one next.

--
Matthew Jordan