[asterisk-dev] progressinband in chan_sip default value

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:26:25 CDT 2015

Hi,

I submitted that change, as we have need for not the 'no' and the 'never'
cases on different devices/trunks etc, and before the patch they were
almost the same.

I completely agree with the above suggestion from Kevin. I always set
"progressinband" manually for all of my device definitions, so had never
realised that the patch was changing the normal/default behaviour.

Regards,
Steve