[asterisk-dev] running pjsip testsuite

Yaron Nachum nachum.yaron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:34:42 CDT 2015

Hi Everyone,
Sorry for all the questions.

Well I managed to understand the 488 issue - I had to add some codec
capabilities. Now the test works but only if I setup the dtmfmode to
rfc4733. If I set it to inband it fails - the Read on the receiver side
doesn't receive DTMF.

The following is the scenario:

testinfo:
    summary:     'Tests the PJSIP auto dtmf option'
        'Tests that dtmf settings is detected and setup according to the
capabilities of the peer when auto dtmf is set'

test-modules:
    test-object:
        config-section: test-object-config
        typename: 'test_case.SimpleTestCase'
    modules:
        -
            config-section: ami-config
            typename: 'ami.AMIEventModule'

test-object-config:
    spawn-after-hangup: True
    test-iterations:
        -
            channel: 'PJSIP/dtmf_inband at dtmf_inband'
            context: 'default'
            exten: 'senddtmf'
            priority: '1'

ami-config:
        -
            type: 'headermatch'
            conditions:
                match:
                    Event: 'DTMFEnd'
                    Channel: 'PJSIP/receiver-.*'
                    Exten: 'receiver'
            requirements:
                match:
                    Digit: '1'
            count: '1'

properties:
    minversion: '13.4.0'
    dependencies:
        - python: 'twisted'
        - python: 'starpy'
        - asterisk: 'app_dial'
        - asterisk: 'app_echo'
        - asterisk: 'func_callerid'
        - asterisk: 'chan_pjsip'
        - asterisk: 'res_pjsip'
        - asterisk: 'res_pjsip_caller_id'
        - asterisk: 'res_pjsip_endpoint_identifier_user'
        - asterisk: 'res_pjsip_sdp_rtp'
        - asterisk: 'res_pjsip_session'
    tags:
        - pjsip

########################

The following is the extensions.conf:

[default]
exten => senddtmf,1,NoOp(YARON Is HERE SENDDTMF
dtmfmode=${PJSIP_ENDPOINT(dtmf_inband,dtmf_mode)})
same => n,Dumpchan()
;same => n,SendDTMF(1)
same => n,Wait(5)
same => n,Hangup()

exten => dtmf_inband,1,NoOp(YARON Is HERE DIAL)
same => n,Dial(PJSIP/receiver at dtmf_inband)
same => n,Hangup()

exten => receiver,1,NoOp(YARON Is HERE RECEIVER dtmfmode =
${PJSIP_ENDPOINT(receiver,dtmf_mode)})
same => n,Dumpchan()
same => n,Answer()
same => n,Read(var,,1,,1,4)
same => n,NoOp(YARON Is HERE var=${var})
same => n,Hangup()