[asterisk-dev] Git Migration

Leif Madsen lmadsen at thinkingphones.com
Wed Sep 24 09:57:38 CDT 2014

I'm not adding much to the conversation, other than to echo both Russell
and Paul that what they've described works very well. At Thinking Phones we
moved to this same model as well from a subversion based system. The
management of our reviews (which didn't exist really before) and the
deployment of code, automatic merging, and integration into GitHub for
branching and pull requests.

The fact that Openstack is essentially managing the tools for you is kind
of nice too :)

I can give some feedback at AstriCon on what we like and don't like as
well, especially since I have some familiarity with the Asterisk release
process :)

Leif.

Leif Madsen
CoreUC Lead Systems Engineer