[asterisk-dev] Fwd: Identifying the multiple cards Digium TE820

George Karagheaur george.karagheaur at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:10:02 CDT 2014

Hello!
We have 4 pieces TE820 cards in one server.
How we can define via settings on server, which card is number 1, which is
number 2, which is number 3 and which is number 4?
Because if later we add for example 2 cards more in the server, the cards
can change their position. for example card 1 will become other
number/position, and all dahdi/chan_dahdi settings will require
reconfiguration.

As i know in other cards, for example in TE420 it was possible to be done
via ident wheel.

Can somebody advice on this topic how to do it?

--
Best regards,
George Karagheaur
Email george.karagheaur at gmail.com