[asterisk-dev] AstriDevCon 2014:Agenda item Deprecate AMI/AGI(Ben Klang)

Muteesa Fred fred.muteesa at infocom.ug
Sat Oct 25 00:03:11 CDT 2014

Hello all,
My name is Muteesa Fred from Uganda (East Africa), I have used asterisk for 4 years now.
Been using perl agi scripts for call routing and dial plans in my asterisk switch.
I know it will be a great change to take away dialplans from asterisk but at the same time I am excited about the change.
Looking forward to this :)

Fred