[asterisk-dev] Extend MixMonitor to record stereo files

Alex Barnes Alex.Barnes at completeautomotivesolutions.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 05:48:06 CDT 2014

Hi,

Unfortunately using MixMonitor and the options 'r' and 't' didn't work.  The two files created are not synchronised (different lengths) depending on various scenarios.  For example who initiated the call and then who hung-up first.

After reading through the source code I'm not convinced that our own dev team is the most viable resource to extend the MixMonitor app and associated WAV areas.  Minimal C dev experience partly but mostly it feels like quite a lot of Asterisk source and audio processing skills are required.

Is there a recommended way to offer a bounty for feature requests (I have read the wiki on Bug Bounties).  I'm sure I can find budget to sponsor this feature, although it may not be enough if this is a really big bit of work :)  I don't want to just post up a random figure which may be insulting to the amount of work required, no more than wasting money.

I did post a message on the Asterisk Forums but haven't yet had a reply, so apologies for the duplication if you have already read that.

Many Thanks

Alex