[asterisk-dev] License issue

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Oct 13 08:28:11 CDT 2014

Hi!

A customer showed interest in supporting the SIP GIN standard - registering for multiple contacts according to RFC 6140, part of the SIPconnect work.

I remembered an old patch on reviewboard that has an issue in the bug tracker - #18705

The patch was never uploaded to the bug tracker, only to reviewboard.
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1515

Does that mean that the code is licensed to Digium or not? It's clearly licensed under GPL 2, but if I take on this work I need to know whether to start from scratch or if I can use this code and still submit it at some point...

Trying to get hold of the original author, but no reply so far.

/O