[asterisk-dev] asterisk-testsuite: linux-only

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Oct 13 00:58:03 CDT 2014

Hi

I finally got the asterisk-testsuite accpted into Debian (I know, I need
to get it updated).

And just as it entered Unstable, it already got 3 bug reports on build
failures: http://bugs.debian.org/src:asterisk-testsuite

Notable of them is: https://bugs.debian.org/764906

Basically asttest fails to build on non-linux platforms due to the use
of <linux/limits.h> (for using e.g. PATH_MAX.

What should I do on other platforms?

* Try to rewrite the code to avoid using PATH_MAX (for instance, HURD
  does not have this limit), or:

* If the platform is not Linux, don't build asttest and don't run Lua
  tests (is it used for Python ones as well?)

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com