[asterisk-dev] PJSIP Configuration Wizard (Was: Opinions Needed: PJSIP Outboud Registration with multiple server_uris)

Leif Madsen lmadsen at thinkingphones.com
Tue Oct 7 12:56:54 CDT 2014

My gut tells me no, mostly because if you're using the realtime interface,
you're most likely inserting the records programatically (which I believe
is your point).

Of course having functionality in one method and not another is always
somewhat annoying, but in this case, I think the point of the wizard is to
limit the amount of typing and complexities in setting up PJSIP right?

When you start getting into realtime, you're already into a more
complicated abstraction layer, and the ability to understand the various
components of your deployment are probably assumed.

Leif.

--
Leif Madsen
CoreUC Lead Systems Engineer