[asterisk-dev] spandsp t.38

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Sun Oct 5 17:04:43 CDT 2014

I see that even in trunk, apps/app_fax.c still has:

/*
 * spandsp has API calls to support MMR and JBIG transcoding, but they aren't
 * implemented quite yet... so don't offer them to the remote endpoint
 *                                                           .transcoding_mmr = 1,
 *                                                           .transcoding_jbig = 1,
*/

in the block creating struct ast_control_t38_parameters t38_parameters.

What is missing for mmr and jbig support?

Code in app_fax?  Elsewhere?

I know that mmr and jbig over pcmu works well using iaxmodem, so I
presume there isn't anything lacking in spandsp.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6