[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.8.32.0-rc1 Created

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Nov 5 09:23:39 CST 2014

Hey all -

As you may know, the last bug fix release of Asterisk 1.8 is scheduled
to be 1.8.32.0 [1]. Two days ago, we made the first release candidate
of that release [2]. That means that, barring a blocker for release
(that is, a really, really, REALLY bad bug/regression), bug fixes
should no longer be merged into the 1.8 branch.

We'll keep the repotools set up to merge from 1.8 to 11 still (as this
is useful for merging security fixes into the branches), but please
start merging bug fixes into the 11 branch first.

Thanks!

Matt

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2014-September/284684.html
[2] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2014-November/071223.html