[asterisk-dev] Fwd: [asterisk-commits] mjordan: branch 12 r426995 - /branches/12/res/res_stasis.c

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Sun Nov 2 15:29:28 CST 2014

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 1:27 AM, Corey Farrell <git at cfware.com> wrote:
> If it's possible for apps_registry to be NULL then it's possible for the
> condition to race.  Maybe we need to use AO2_GLOBAL_OBJ_STATIC?  Could this
> issue apply to the other global containers in this module (app_controls,
> app_bridges, app_bridges_moh, app_bridges_playback)?

I haven't been able to trigger a crash with anything else. I'm
hesitant to pull out AO2_GLOBAL_OBJ_STATIC, simply because it adds a
reasonable chunk of overhead on a container that should never be NULL
unless you are in the middle of an unload operation.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager