[asterisk-dev] Segmentation fault error?

Mohammed Essaid Mezerreg moh.essaid at gmail.com
Thu May 15 12:08:27 CDT 2014

hello,

I am trying to lanch asterisk in opnerisc 1200 processor in his simulator
or1ksim,

- Cross-compile && install glibc       [*]
- Cross-compile && install zlib        [*]
- Cross-compile && install ncurses 5.9 [*]
- Cross-compile && install openssl     [*]
- Cross-compile && install asterisk    [*]
- Configure linux + asterisk on it     [*]
- Running asterisk                     [X]

when I tried to run asterisk as "asterik -cvvv" or with c option only I get
"Segmentation faul" error
with c and g option "Segmentation faul (core dump)" error.

I don't get it?