[asterisk-dev] Asterisk CALLINGTON for SS7

Alberto Rinaudo alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:56:31 CDT 2014

If I'm right CALLINGTON is populated from a variable
"caller.id.number.plan" that is equals to "p->cid_ton"

I was comparing sig_pri.c and sig_ss7.c using asterisk 11.9

in sig_pri.c
       279      caller.id.number.plan = p->cid_ton;
     4210      pri->pvts[chanpos]->cid_ton = ast_connected.id.number.plan;
     6263      pri->pvts[chanpos]->cid_ton = e->ring.callingplan; /* this
is the callingplan (TON/NPI), e->ring.callingplan>>4 would       be the TON
*/

this variable cid_ton is set equals to the number plan or the calling plan,
depends on the flow.

while in sig_ss7.c
      192      caller.id.number.plan = p->cid_ton;
    1071      p->cid_ton = 0;

cid_ton is always 0,

but in ss7 there are variables containing the number plan:
sig_ss7.h
      218     unsigned char gen_add_num_plan;

so, what does this variable contains? it isn't a compatible value?

    *Alberto Rinaudo*

*http://a.rinaudo.net <http://a.rinaudo.net>+44 (0) 741 496 5674
alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com <alberto.rinaudo at gmail.com>skype: a.rinaudo*