[asterisk-dev] PJSIP and persistent TLS

André Valentin avalentin at marcant.net
Mon Mar 3 10:51:35 CST 2014

Hi!

I'm just trying to move my function ality from chan_sip to pjsip. I stumbled upon one problem.
With chan_sip and a via persistant TLs connected phone everything works as expected. Calls in/out work.
Even if asterisk tries to reach the phone, it reuses the existing TLS connection.

If I switch this to PJSIP, it stops working. I configured the following parameters:
symmetric_rtp=true
force_rport=true
and others...

I I know call the phone via PJSIP, asterisk does not reuse the TLS connection. It tries to create a new one, which of course fails.

Any ideas?

With kind regards,

André