[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] file: branch file/sha256-a-harsh-reality r417073 - /team/file/sha256-a-harsh-...

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Jun 23 07:24:23 CDT 2014

Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> On 23 Jun 2014, at 13:59, SVN commits to the Digium repositories<svn-commits at lists.digium.com>  wrote:
>
>> +	/* If ICE negotiation is enabled the DTLS Handshake will be performed upon completion of it */
>> +#ifdef USE_PJPROJECT
>> +	if (!rtp->ssl || rtp->ice) {
>> +#else
>> 	if (!rtp->ssl) {
>> +#endif
>> 		return 0;
>> 	}
>>

> Does this ifdef mean I can not use chan_sip and chan_pjsip at the same time?
> If so, I think it's a bad solution.

No. This branch is against 11 and res_rtp_asterisk has special logic so
if the dependencies for pjproject are not met then it will still be
built, just without ICE/STUN/TURN support. It used to be a hard
requirement but due to feedback from the community I changed it to be
optional in a past life.

--
Joshua Colp