[asterisk-dev] libss7 2.0.0 Now Available

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Tue Jun 17 06:39:20 CDT 2014

The changes in 2.0 are those from review 2150 and i had some changes
made recently, which you may be missing, but yes it should be compatible
with the patched 11

They are mostly cosmetic changes, but more important ones are for FAR -
added to the ISUP_CALL_PENDING list and fixed opc in isup_receive()

The patch for Ast 11 from SS7-27 is compatible and the only differences
with trunk/V13 (as far as i know) is to make it compatible with trunk
code like redirecting reason being structure changed etc.