[asterisk-dev] Original 48kHz versions of the asterisk prompts and addons?

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Thu Jul 24 09:55:10 CDT 2014

> On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:54 PM, Stephen Davies <stephen.l.davies at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm on a mission to build a little demo system that blows past everyone's
>> perceptions of what a VOIP system sounds like.
>>
>> For that system I want to make a set of standard and addon prompts in
>> .sln48.  But I don't just want to upsample the existing sln16 since that is
>> only 16kHz sample rate.
>>
>> Is it possible to obtain the original 48kHz recordings; I'll contribute
>> back the sln48 files.

At the moment they are only available directly in the sounds trunk on origsvn.

However, we went ahead and threw the core and extra English sounds in
a tar file. It is about 320MB.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6531657/48k_ast_sounds.tar.gz

This is of course a quick, temporary measure. Let me know if it was
actually a different language that you needed.

Hopefully that will help you out for now!

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager