[asterisk-dev] 4 pcs TE820 in one server

Russ Meyerriecks rmeyerriecks at digium.com
Mon Jul 7 16:11:47 CDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM, George Karagheaur
<george.karagheaur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> Is it safe and stable to put 4 digium Te820 cards in one single server? Will
> not it cause any faults during the work? Does someone have this kind of
> experience?

I would not expect any trouble putting four te820 cards in a single
server. There will be a hefty system interrupt overhead just to
physically service that amount of channels. So make sure it isn't a
weak machine. We run three simultaneous te820s in our testbed.

--
Russ Meyerriecks
Digium, Inc. | Linux Kernel Developer