[asterisk-dev] Slightly OT ref Reviewboard webpage. Helpful info?

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:17:16 CDT 2014

I've been pulled up on almost every reviewboard entry I raised recently for
missing some piece of information. In each case, the relevant field has
indeed been missing, and I have felt like a bit of an idiot.

Today I discovered the cause... At least for the Linux Chrome browser.

If a field in a review is edited, and a value is *pasted* into the field,
but no other change is made, then the edit is ignored/undone when OK is
clicked! Remember to paste, then make a small change so that the field
change is noticed and saved.

Hope that helps :)
Steve