[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 11; WEBRTC firefox nightly build fingeprint sha-256

Lorenzo Miniero lminiero at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 03:59:59 CST 2014

Hi Daniel,

the "sha-2" error can be easily circumvented, and the dtlsverify=no needs
an additional callback in the code to always return a success. Nitesh and I
provided some patches here:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22961

Mine was specifically targeted at getting Firefox to work, but I only
tested incoming calls. I didn't test Nitesh's one, but apparently he
managed to get it to work as well.

Lorenzo