[asterisk-dev] New Asterisk Developer - Corey Farrell

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Jan 23 17:15:26 CST 2014

Hey everyone -

For those of you who hang out in #asterisk-dev or watch the Asterisk
issue tracker, Corey Farrell (coreyf1513) is no stranger. Corey has
done a fantastic amount of work fixing a number of reference leaks,
memory leaks, and other bad behaviour in all of the supported branches
in Asterisk. Given the fantastic work Corey has been doing, it
certainly made sense to extend Corey commit access. While Corey has
been a member of the Asterisk Developer Community for a long time,
please join me in welcoming Corey to the ranks of those who have the
ability to, with a single keystroke, nuke the Asterisk project into
oblivion. No pressure!

(But really, it's Subversion. We can restore things.)

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager