[asterisk-dev] Bounty for regular beep in Monitor() and MixMonitor()

Igor Goncharovsky igorg at iqtek.ru
Tue Jan 21 20:59:42 CST 2014

Andrey,

As far as I know it is still actual. I have made some work based on how L()
option warning played to bridge. This implementation have number of issues,
but work well in all cases when channels bridged. Also Matthew's thoughts
seems very helpfull.

2014/1/21 Andrey Utkin <andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com>

> 2013/9/26 Alistair Cunningham <acunningham at integrics.com>:
> > I don't think we want to do this. This is for Enswitch, which is a big
> > complex carrier product, with some systems having many thousands of
> > concurrent calls, and lots of existing dial plan complexity such as heavy
> > use of local channels. We really really don't want to make the call flow
> any
> > more complex, and are looking for a well engineered solution rather than
> > hack.
>
> Is this posting still actual?
>
> To Asterisk maintainers: would implementation of such feature be
> reviewed for inclusion into upstream?
>
> --
> Andrey Utkin
>
> --

*Гончаровский Игорь*
*Директор по развитию ООО "Айтек" <https://elba.kontur.ru/card/iqtek>*

Разработка, поддержка и консультации (VoIP, сети,
коммуникации)<http://iqtek.ru/>
*M*: +7 929 364-14-41
*T*: (+7 3812) 66-22-60 ext 102
*F*: (+7 3812) 21-30-99