[asterisk-dev] Media Format Work

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Jan 21 09:14:10 CST 2014

Greetings everyone,

I thought I'd give an update on this. The wiki page[1] is now at a state
where I'm happy with the design aspect of it. Matt Jordan has also
contributed test cases to the wiki page which will be implemented so
that the existing code (and new code) will have tests that cover various
scenarios. If there are any critical scenarios that have been missed
don't hesitate to say something. I've also created a branch[2] where
implementation of the proposed design will occur. If there is an aspect
of the implementation (or tests) that you would like to help with don't
hesitate to respond to this email or join us on the #asterisk-dev IRC
channel. Have a spectacular day!

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Media+Format+Rewrite
[2] http://svn.asterisk.org/svn/asterisk/team/group/media_formats/

Cheers,