[asterisk-dev] Fax with Asterisk internal flow (conversion)

Chandramouli P crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 06:35:18 CST 2014

Hello Scott,

Thanks for your reply and clarity given by adding needful information to
call flow.

If I understand correctly, there are three dependencies to implement
complete real time FoIP using T.38 (over both PSTN and VoIP). 1)
Asterisk 2) T.38 capable fax modem software 3) VoIP gateway (VoIP
provider) with T.38 support.

Please correct me, If I am wrong.

Now, Can I use "opalvoip" as T.38 capable fax modem software in our
flow? Can I add "opalvoip" as a plugin to "Asterisk" (like SpandDSP)?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.