[asterisk-dev] Regd: Posting of Vacancy for Asterisk Developer on mailing list.

David Duffett dduffett at digium.com
Thu Jan 9 08:56:53 CST 2014

Please keep this kind of post to the asterisk-biz list, which is the right
list for recruitment, contact offers, etc.

On 9 January 2014 12:19, Nishant Kundalia <nishantk at interactcrm.com> wrote:

>  We require Asterisk Developers with 2 yrs of experience in Asterisk
> development in our Ahmedabad and Mumbai Office
>

> Regards,
>
> *Nishant Kundalia* *|* Senior Technical Recruiter*|*HR* |* Off: +91 22-
> 4055 3013 *|* *nishantk at interactcrm.com| <nishantk at interactcrm.com%7C>* *www.interactcrm.com
> <http://www.interactcrm.com/>* *|*
>
> *InteractCRM* *Simplifying Customer Loyalty ...* *| *
>
> *Thank you for considering the environmental impact of printing emails.*
>

> --

[image: Digium logo]
*David Duffett*
Digium, Inc. · Director, Worldwide Asterisk Community
6 Landscape Close, Weston on the Green · Bicester, Oxfordshire OX25 3SX · UK
direct/fax: +1 256 428 6119 · mobile: +44 7722 442236
twitter: dduffett · linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/davidduffett
Check us out at: http://digium.com ·
http://asterisk.org<http://www.asterisk.org/>