[asterisk-dev] ARI leaking memory?

Watson, Kenneth Kenneth.Watson at nashua-communications.com
Thu Jan 9 07:01:33 CST 2014

> Thank you for bringing this up! This wasn't a known reported bug but I've tracked down what is happening and filed an issue so now it has magically become one.
>
> You can track progress here:
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-23128

Fantastic, thanks!

  - Ken

On 09/01/2014 14:11, Joshua Colp wrote:
> Watson, Kenneth wrote:
>> Hi,
>
> Greetings,
>
>> What we're interested in finding out at the moment is, is this a known
>> issue (nothing like this on the issue tracker at the moment), and is
>> this perhaps considered an "acceptable" leak at the moment, considering
>> the apparent slow speed at which it allocates memory (although it seems
>> related to the size of the GET response - getting a list of existing
>> bridges does it faster than an empty list of bridges), or do you suppose
>> have we configured something wrong or not enabled something during our
>> builds which might be causing this.
>
> Thank you for bringing this up! This wasn't a known reported bug but
> I've tracked down what is happening and filed an issue so now it has
> magically become one. ;)
>
> You can track progress here:
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-23128
>
> Cheers,

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.  Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation.  To find out more, visit http://www.mimecast.co.za/uem.