[asterisk-dev] PJSIP transport problem

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Feb 28 13:08:35 CST 2014

On 14-02-28 02:58 PM, Steve Murphy wrote:
>> Many Thanks, Josh...
>
> I removed the NAT options (external_signalling/media_*) set on transport,
> and used the above suggested options on the endpoint,
> and got it so phones can call other phones.
>
> Two issues:
>
> 1.I notice that I can't see the registration status
> of the various endpoints; is this something on the to-do
> list of things to be developed, or am I missing seomthing?
> I can get a list of outgoing registrations, tho.

You can see current associated contacts by using "pjsip list contacts".
Unlike chan_sip where a peer has one reachable address chan_pjsip
follows a much more SIP approach where contacts are bound to an AOR.

> 2. I'm seeing nat table expirations drop out from under dumber
> phones, where I can neither shorten the registration times
> nor send options. Is there a way to get pjsip to send out
> keepalives (OPTIONS)? It's kind of a bummer to have phones
> that think they are still registered, but you can't reach them.
> Looked thru the literature, haven't seen anything "juicy" about
> this.

OPTIONS functionality is controlled by specifying qualify_frequency on
the AOR.

--
Joshua Colp