[asterisk-dev] CentOS packaging

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Fri Feb 28 11:30:24 CST 2014

On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:23 AM, David M. Lee <dlee at digium.com> wrote:

> On Feb 27, 2014, at 3:05 PM, Jared Smith <jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
>> This is funny. In 11 pjproject is bundled (though patching it out is not
>> an issue). In 12 it is not included in the tree anymore.
>>
>> I know, and the humor isn't lost on me. :-)  That being said, I'm hoping to get the Asterisk fork of pjproject packaged up in Fedora/EPEL shortly, so that we can begin getting Asterisk 12 packaged.
>

> Now that PJSIP 2.2 have been released, I hope to update our fork shortly.
>
> Since all of our patches were either accepted upstream, or backported from trunk, I hope that means that the Asterisk fork will be identical to the PJSIP 2.2 release.

That went smoother than I thought it would. Compiled, installed and test call worked without issue.

Props to file for keeping up getting our stuff working with PJSIP trunk a few months back.

The master branch on github.com/asterisk/pjproject is now identical to PJSIP 2.2.

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer