[asterisk-dev] PJSIP transport problem

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Feb 28 08:28:06 CST 2014

On 14-02-28 10:24 AM, Steve Murphy wrote:
> Josh--
>
> Thanks for that info... but...
> can't I use different ports? (can't apache listen
> on both port 80 and 443 on the same ipaddr?) I tried using
> different ports and still have this problem. What do you advise
> if I have some natted phones registering and some
> not? I have some more questions on the subject of natting,
> but I'll pose those in another thread.

Yes, you can run them on different ports. What message are you getting?

As for your comment about natted phones the configuration options on
transports control things when Asterisk is behind NAT. They specify what
is local to it so SIP messages don't get rewritten, or if going outside
of that - they do get rewritten to the external address.

The options used when a remote endpoint is behind NAT are:

force_rport=yes
rtp_symmetric=yes
rewrite_contact=yes

--