[asterisk-dev] Asterisk for GSM core network (MSC)

Treesa Fairy Joseph treesa at cdot.in
Tue Feb 25 21:51:18 CST 2014

Hi,
   I want to connect our GSM core network (MSC) to asterisk server, so as
to convert the BSSAP over SS7 signalling to SIP signalling. Can this
be done by the asterisk server? Which asterisk channel modules, will I need?
Kindly help me out. THanks in advance.

regards,
Treesa

Disclaimer:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. The
sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transm