[asterisk-dev] Second thoughts on proposed MWI behavior change in Asterisk 12

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Thu Feb 20 13:35:11 CST 2014

> George Joseph <mailto:george.joseph at fairview5.com>
> Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:47 AM
> <snip>
>
> With my "user" hat on, I think this is fair.  What would the
> subscription rejection look like?
Since the issue doesn't lie with the SUBSCRIBE itself but rather with
server configuration, a 500 response seems appropriate. There would also
be an error message logged to indicate more specifically what went wrong
(Think something like "Subscription to mailbox 'foo' rejected since
endpoint 'bar' is already receiving notifications").