[asterisk-dev] New Asterisk Developer - George Joseph

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Feb 20 11:48:11 CST 2014

Hey everyone!

George Joseph has been doing a lot of great work on the new PJSIP
stack for Asterisk 12. This includes adding the PJSIP_HEADER function,
allowing users to add, modify, and remove headers from SIP messages;
adding just about all of the CLI commands for the PJSIP modules;
updating the Asterisk build system to support Lua 5.2 for pbx_lua; and
fixing several bugs in the new PJSIP stack. Along the way George has
done some serious work ironing out the kinks in the code that formats
PJSIP sorcery-derived objects for various interfaces. We're thrilled
to extend George commit access for the Asterisk project, and look
forward to more of his contributions to the project and the new PJSIP
stack.

Welcome George Joseph!

(And we're sorry you have to use subversion to commit things. Git...
some day, some day.)

Matt

--
Matthew Jordan