[asterisk-dev] Co-Op students at Digium!

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Feb 13 14:19:54 CST 2014

Hey all -

Recently, we've had two co-op students join here at Digium on the
software team working on Asterisk - Benjamin Ford (of Auburn
University) and Scott Emidy (of Mississippi State University). Both
have been learning Asterisk and the Asterisk Test Suite, and have been
hard at work writing their first tests for the Asterisk Test Suite.

They've now reached a point where their tests have to be put up for
review, so it makes sense to let everyone know of their existence :-)

Over the next few months, you'll see one of the folks here at Digium
put up some code reviews on review board under our name, but written
by either Ben or Scott. Currently, we're doing some QA on the reviews
before they go up for public consumption, but as the two learn, that
will most likely change as well.

As you review the changes put up by Ben or Scott, please remember that
like all of us, they're learning - and we all have to start learning
somewhere.

Thanks!

Matt

--