[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 12.1.0-rc1 Now Available

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Thu Feb 6 17:56:38 CST 2014

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Asterisk Development Team
<asteriskteam at digium.com> wrote:
> The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of
> Asterisk 12.1.0. This release candidate is available for immediate
> download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
>
> The release of Asterisk 12.1.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
> community and would have not been possible without your participation.
> Thank you!
>
> The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
>
> * --- pjsip: fix support for allow=all
>   (Closes issue ASTERISK-23018. Reported by xrobau)
>
> * --- res_pjsip_session: Be less strict with core requested outgoing
>       capabilities.
>   (Closes issue ASTERISK-23082. Reported by xrobau)
>
> * --- res_stasis: Enable transfers and provide events when they occur.
>   (Closes issue ASTERISK-22984. Reported by David M. Lee)
>
> * --- ARI: Support channel variables in originate
>   (Closes issue ASTERISK-23051. Reported by Matt Jordan)

Have we done anything to bump the ARI versioning for the channel
variable changes?  What is the best way to detect this change from an
library POV?

> * --- PJSIP: Fix address for ACK in NAT situations
>   (Closes issue ASTERISK-23106. Reported by Matt Jordan)
>
> For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
>
> http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/Asterisk/ChangeLog-12.1.0-rc1
>
> Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
>
> --

Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)
Github: https://github.com/pabelanger | Twitter: https://twitter.com/pabelanger