[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 12.1.0-rc1 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Thu Feb 6 17:07:00 CST 2014
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the first release candidate of
Asterisk 12.1.0. This release candidate is available for immediate
download at http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
The release of Asterisk 12.1.0-rc1 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release candidate:
* --- pjsip: fix support for allow=all
(Closes issue ASTERISK-23018. Reported by xrobau)
* --- res_pjsip_session: Be less strict with core requested outgoing
(Closes issue ASTERISK-23082. Reported by xrobau)
* --- res_stasis: Enable transfers and provide events when they occur.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-22984. Reported by David M. Lee)
* --- ARI: Support channel variables in originate
(Closes issue ASTERISK-23051. Reported by Matt Jordan)
* --- PJSIP: Fix address for ACK in NAT situations
(Closes issue ASTERISK-23106. Reported by Matt Jordan)
For a full list of changes in this release candidate, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev