[asterisk-dev] confbridge feature request

Jonathan White uvacity at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 26 07:25:39 CST 2014

Is there a way of crowd sourcing the development of features? I sure there
are many people who would find this type of feature very useful.

After thinking about the the use of same => n,Set(TIMEOUT(absolute)= perhaps
an update to this would be better to set a marker or group number to all
that have the same marker.

For example
same => n,Set(TIMEOUT(absolute)=time,warning,warning-message,group,

As usual the time denotes the time when the call will expire, warning is the
time before the warning message is played, warning message is the audio file
which will be played and group puts the caller into a group. This will allow
you to update the timeout absolute for all that are in the same group via
dial plan. couple this with the ability to execute dialplan externally would
work for all sorts of applications not just conferencing.

Best regards

Jonathan