[asterisk-dev] Volume Control

Murthy Gandikota mgandikota at nts.net
Wed Dec 24 13:02:28 CST 2014

Using

set(Volumn(TX)=1)
set(Volume(RX)=1)

in the dialplan had no effect.

I understand that App Konference is not part of the Asterisk code base. I am using it because the source code to set up a dynamic conference--as opposed to confbridge or meetme--is given away at sourceforge.net.

In general, though, is it possible to overlay spoken frames on top of a playback/background/moh?

For me, it seems possible by mixing  frames. However, does the hardware support it?

Thanks