[asterisk-dev] cdr_adaptive_odbc does not work

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 22:07:00 CST 2014

Hello! I already wrote at irc about problem with cdr_adaptive_odbc
connection to database. This issue still lives at my instanses 12.6.0 and
12.8.0-rc2:
When I do core reload cdr_adaptive_odbc sucessfully reads by parcer but no
colums printed. And when I try to call- no entries to save cdr to database.
But it not aconnection to database problem because if I change alias start
parameter at cdr_adaptive_odbc file to id - I see error abot dublicate
entry.

Connection to the database works fine because I use realtime dialplan to
rhe same database.