[asterisk-dev] Adding the support for NACK in asterisk

Nitesh Bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 05:06:05 CST 2014

Hello,

I am talking about NACK in the context of RTCP feedback (a=rtcp-fb:* nack)
to request retransmission of lost frames.
I would like to advertise in my SDP that asterisk supports NACK, so WebRTC
browsers can
request for lost packets, lost FIR or PLI messages via RTCP feedback.

Since asterisk isn't source of the video, it will have to buffer the RTP
messages received from the remote peer and retransmit
them when requested by WebRTC browsers.

Nitesh

Regards,
Nitesh