[asterisk-dev] ARI Extending Existing Feature: bridge control

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 02:00:34 CST 2014

Sorry, previous sample was wrong, here is a more accurate sample:

T 178.62.127.227:44972 -> 178.62.127.227:8088 [AP]
POST /ari/channels/participant HTTP/1.1.
Authorization: Basic dGVzdDp0ZXN0.
Host: 178.62.127.227:8088.
.
{"endpoint":"Local\/1000 at demo"}

T 178.62.127.227:8088 -> 178.62.127.227:44972 [AP]
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request.
Server: Asterisk/SVN-trunk-r429683M.