[asterisk-dev] ARI Extending Existing Feature: bridge control

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 14:46:25 CST 2014

Well,

  In simple words yes. To be more specific, I'd like to do something like
this:

1. Have a simple dialplan that will dialout using the L parameter in Dial
application
2. Have ARI bridge list function retrieve not only the list of active
bridges, but also their allocated duration timers - if assigned
3. Provide a means via ARI to manipulate the duration timers

Nir