[asterisk-dev] pjsip vs ca path

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Mon Dec 1 14:58:13 CST 2014

MM> For res_pjsip, we're using the mechanisms that PJSIP exposes in its
MM> TLS transport. Since a CA path option is not exposed, the option to
MM> provide one in pjsip.conf does not exist. If you want to provide a
MM> patch, that's totally fine, but the patch would need to be made
MM> against PJProject instead of Asterisk.

As it happens, I worked on that last night.

pjsip calls openssl's api which takes both a file and a directory, just
with NULL for the latter.

Adding support for capath in parallel for cafile was trivial:

Twelve added and five changed lines for https://github.com/asterisk/pjproject
and twelve added lines for asterisk trunk.

I still need to test, though.

Should the pjproject diff go via github or via the asterisk bug tracker?

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6